Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Foodbuzz

Hi everyone! You may or may not have noticed something new about this page. My blog is now a part of Foodbuzz Food Blogs!!  Foodbuzz is an online community for food bloggers. I've been reading and using recipes from other blogs on their website for months, so it is still a little surreal to be a Foodbuzz Featured Publisher myself!

There will be a few more changes coming to blog. I will be posting one to two times a week with new recipes of my own and also reviewing and sharing other recipes that I try out. If you read my blog much, you know that I can't just follow a recipe- I always change it up! :)

I'm really excited about the future of Home is Where the Heart is. Please share recipes that you'd like me to try out or that you find interesting. I'm always looking for new things to try out! Thank you for reading!

No comments: