Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

The BEST (quick) breakfast!

Well, I've completely failed at blogging over the past few months! Life, i.e. working 50+ hours weekly, taking graduate courses, and other life happenings, took over for a while. Things are beginning to slow down a bit and I have tons of recipes that I hope to share over the next few months.

Like I mentioned above, I lead a busy life- like I'm sure many of you. However, I like to take a few minutes in the morning to enjoy breakfast. I leave home for work at 6:15 am, but I don't eat lunch until 12:50. I'm always trying to find new things to eat for breakfast that will hold me over until lunch time. This breakfast is super simple and easy. It's also very healthy and fillling.

 I'm not even going to call this a recipe, because its really not. It's simply one piece of whole wheat toast, spread with 2 tsp. of all natural peanut butter. Top the toast with sliced banana and drizzle with 1 tsp. of honey.

The star of this breakfast is really this honey. I love the Savannah Bee Company and this orange blossom honey is amazing.

You could also mix it up, and top your toast with sliced pear, which is equally delicious.
Hope you enjoy!

No comments: