Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring


I love spring and I'm so happy that it decided to come a little early this year. I was praying hard for the end of cold weather, and I got my desire!

Every winter, I feel like I forget what it feels like to have warmth in the air and to see flowers blooming. When those things come back- I'm so thrilled! Being such a Southern girl, I really, really hate winter. On really cold days (for NC), my mother in law will call just to check in and see how I am, because she knows how terribly I hate winter.

I am so thankful for the blooms and for the warmth in the air. I'm ready to farm with my grandparents again this year, plant a few blueberry bushes in the back yard, and sit on the back patio and enjoy the sunshine on my skin.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments: