Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas! We enjoyed an extremely blessed Christmas this year. We had a blast hosting Christmas Eve dinner with my family and enjoyed having my parents and sister stay with us for a few nights. Standing outside in our driveway tonight, the Lord reminded us how blessed we are and how special our life together is. We're thankful for a warm house, food to eat, jackets to wear, the many gifts we were able to give and receive this year, for each other, for family, and for our Savior- Jesus. The Lord has truly blessed us beyond comprehension.


This Christmas was extra special because we had a WHITE Christmas. It was my first time ever seeing snow on Christmas day. There was a dusting of snow in the yard by midnight on Christmas night and by Sunday morning there were about 4-5 inches. It has been an amazing day playing in the snow, drinking hot chocolate, and enjoying time together bundled up inside.
The most special thing about Christmas this year is that my sister came to know Jesus. My whole family- mom, dad, sister, uncle, aunt, and grandparents went to the Christmas Eve service at Elevation Church and my sister turned her life over to Jesus. This has been something that Dan and I have been praying for for a while, knowing that she's old enough to "get it" now. It was the best Christmas gift I could have ever received.

I hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments: