Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Big changes coming my way....

Well- its official. I'm a graduate student at Winthrop University. I found out on Saturday that I got into the program I wanted and it's all just been a whirlwind since! I am registered for 3 classes this summer and I start on June 7! I am really excited, but also very nervous. I'm really blown away by God's provision and guidance through the first steps. Everything has fallen into place and I'm so thankful. Next summer, by God's grace, I'll graduate with my Masters of Education in Curriculum and Instruction with a specialization in Educational Technology.

Since I've last written about my job situation, I quit my job at the preschool because I was finally approved to be a substitute in the school district that I am interested in teaching in. It's been a big step of faith as work isn't steady. I've gotten some opportunities to sub and I have loved it all.
I'm just trusting God to provide the right opportunities for me to learn as much as possible about teaching.

I'm still praying for and trusting God for a teaching position in the fall. The masters program that I am in is designed for teachers, so I will be able to teach and go to school. It might be difficult, but I know that with God's strength, I can do it.

Thank you all for your prayers. This is such an exciting time. I'm so thankful for such a faithful God and an amazing, supportive husband. Next week, we will celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary. God's blessings has been in such abundance throughout the past two years. We're heading to Tybee Island in Georgia for vacation. I can't wait to have some uninterrupted time with Dan. No cell phones, no computer, no work, no obligations- just each other. Can't wait!

No comments: