Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Picture Updates!

My new CRV! Funny story about the SC Tag. Dan actually bought that for me when we were sophomores in college to go on my Civic, but it already had a tag on it and the bolts had caps on top of them that were glued on. No one could get the other tag off! So finally, 2 1/2 years later, I have a place to put my cute tag.

We put our trash on our porch one night and forgot to take it out before we went to bed... and now we have a pet skunk. We haven't gotten sprayed yet, thankfully, but we're not sure how to get rid of him.
We celebrated Dan's 23rd birthday in Atlanta....

... and visited the aquarium. We're really big geeks when it comes to animal life and nature. This was the animal that Dan has been waiting over a year to see! The Whale Shark.

Dan has always enjoyed surprising me with flowers when I least expect it. He never gives me flowers on Valentine's Day, anniversaries, or any other special occasion. That's just too cliche for him. Well, this time he really surprised me with flowers on HIS birthday. Just to say thank you and that he was thinking about me. I love him... and the flowers!

My latest sewing project is finished. I'm thinking it'll probably be a Christmas gift.

And finally.... my kitty has a new favorite napping spot... under the rug! :)

No comments: