Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Finally...

I finally got all of Dan's birthday planned! I can't believe that he'll be 23 on Saturday. Even crazier to think that we met when we were 17.... We're celebrating his birthday in Atlanta, going to the Atlanta aquarium (the largest in the world, for all my friends not from around here)! We're really excited. Then, he's leaving to go out of town for too long. That part, I'm not too excited about.

We received a major blessing last night. My mother in law decided to give Dan her Honda Accord because she is getting a new car! Even though I wish the wreck wouldn't have happened, God has really blessed us and worked everything out perfectly. We'll be flying up to Delaware for Thanksgiving and driving the car back. Still can't believe how wonderfully everything worked out. God is faithful.

Also found out that my best friend in the whole wide world who presently lives 8 hours away in Jackson, TN could possibly be moving to Greensboro, NC next summer! Her husband is applying to grad school there. I can not even explain how ecstatic I am about the possibility!! After being 8 hours apart for 3 years, 4 hours would be nothing! There are a few job opportunities for Dan though that could put us to being about 1 1/2 hours away! We'll see what happens. We've always prayed that we would be closer to each other since we because such close friends in 2006 working at Ridgecrest. Maybe God will answer our prayers sooner than we thought! :) :) :)

I've been astonished at God's goodness in the past few weeks. Can't wait to see what else the Lord is going to do in the coming weeks. :)

No comments: