Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

rain, rain, go away

The Clemson game was fun yesterday- even though it drizzled the whole time. Thankfully, this time we didn't get soaking wet. Next game, I'm hoping for sun shine!

My sister had H1N1 last week, it wasn't as bad as everyone is making it out to be. Seems like the normal flu to me. She's completely better thankfully and only missed 3 days of school!

Dan may have the flu. He had a fever this morning and was feeling achy. I'm making him chili and hot apple cider to make him feel better and praying that he doesn't have the flu.

So thankful for a sunny day! It has rained so much lately. I know that we need it, but I need sunshiney days too! We're going up to Bald Rock in a little while to watch the sunset and enjoy this clear day.

Happy Sunday! :)

No comments: