Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

oh life.

Still no job, but I'm coming to grips with it. The Lord will provide. Whether its with a teaching job or something else. Whatever it is, it will be better than what I've planned in my mind. I've tried my best to become optimistic about it. If it weren't for my husband, I wouldn't have made it this far through this struggle. He's amazing.

My summer job is now over. I'm going to miss those kids. I'm excited about this next chapter though. (even though I have no idea what it holds) If I don't get a teaching job, looks like December will be an exciting month for us. We could be moving for Dan's job. Kind of exciting, kind of scary.... we're looking in the North Carolina/Virginia area to be closer to his family and we're looking on the coast because the have quite a few open jobs. We'll see where the Lord takes us.

:)

No comments: