Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

He Promised.

I have never felt the peace of God so strong and so real before in my life. Most of the school districts around here go back to school this week, so I believe that I can officially say that I'm not going to get a job this school year, unless something miraculous happens in the next few days. I am so thankful that I can say that and be okay with it. After much turmoil and tears, I am completely at peace with the situation and it feels so good. I prayed that the Lord would provide and He did. He provided me with a part time job at a place that I love working with children. He has also provided a way for me to add a few new things to my teacher certification that will make me very marketable in the future. I prayed for provision, and provision is what I got. I did pray for a classroom of my own and I feel like I will get one, but not right now. I believe that God has some big plans for us coming in the next few months. In December, when Dan graduates, we'll be free to move wherever the Lord takes us since I will not be tied down to teaching job until June. These next few months will be exciting and very interesting as we pray and follow God's direction.

It's amazing how good it feels to be able to say that with peace in my heart about the situation. God is good and he has provided for us.... just like He promised.