Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Recent Happenings

  • I have really been enjoying my time with my 4 year old class everyday. A lot of children have been on vacation, some days I have only had 5 children. We've been able to do a lot of things that we couldn't do if there were more children so it has been a blast. This week we're celebrating the 4th of July all week... should be fun!
  • My sister is coming to visit next weekend. I am really excited to see her and hang out all weekend. She's always so much fun.
  • I went to pick blueberries and blackberries today at Happy Berry Farm! I am so excited to eat all of them! Dan doesn't like them... so they are all mine! :) I am going to make him some blueberry muffins with some of the blueberries because he does like them.
  • I have been really missing Ridgecrest recently. This will be my first year in 3 years- not watching the fireworks in Asheville for the 4th. I went up last year to visit on the 4th. That place will forever hold a special place in my heart.
  • This will be the 5th fourth of July that Dan and I have spent together! It's crazy how time flies.
  • Its official- I have the most amazing husband on the planet! Dan is beyond wonderful. Not for any particular reason, just for all of the little things he does to make being married to him so great. I am still astounded how the Lord has blessed us throughout the past year of marriage. The Lord gave me a special man- thats for sure. :)
  • We're going on vacation in a few weeks with my family. We're going to a beach we've never been to in North Carolina for a few days. I'm really excited for a break and going somewhere new.
  • We went apartment looking yesterday... very unsuccessful.
  • Even in the midst of all of our certainty with job situations and whatnot- the Lord is faithful. No need for me to worry, it doesn't help anyway, because it's all in His hands!
  • God is good.

No comments: