Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Long Live Your Alma Mater, Long Live Anderson.


I am now a graduate of Anderson University.

I am so happy to be done with school, but I didn't really realize how much I'll miss Anderson until I was listening to the president speak at graduation. Anderson University is a special, beautiful place and it will forever hold a special place in my heart. My four years there have been very memorable and will always cherish my memories and friends there.

Graduation was wonderful. Most of my family was in town and it didn't rain- so graduation was on the front lawn... which was beautiful. My family had me a party at our apartment afterwards and it was fun to get to hang out with all of my family at once. With my family being so spread out, that doesn't happen much. I have been very blessed with such wonderful families.

Now that I've graduated, I'm looking for a job everyday! I start work teaching 4 year olds in June, but that will be over in August. I am really praying and having faith that God is going to provide me with the perfect teaching job.


No comments: