- I got to spend the entire day with my husband yesterday. He put in over 80 hour last week and because of that we have only spoken a few words to each other in the past week so I was really happy to spend the whole day with him.
- Walking across the stage and receiving my college diploma in 2 days!!
- I have a whole bunch of family coming in for graduation. Parents, sister, parents-in-law, grandparents, aunt and uncle-- I'm excited to see all of them.
- My graduation gift from my parents! I have no idea what it is, but my mom told me yesterday that she was "flabbergasted" when my dad told her what he was going to get me. :)
- Our trip to Charleston for our one-year anniversary. Marriage is nothing short of amazing!
- Having a month off before I start work. I am going to work out on a regular basis again since student teaching stole that from me and I am thinking about taking a knitting or sewing class. Whatever I do- I'm getting in shape again and I'm going to get crafty.
- Work! I am so excited about teaching 4 year olds all summer. It will be such a refresher from 5th grade!
- I'm going to Memphis to see my best friend on May 21!!
- I'm getting to see my sweet Ridgecrest friend from Wisconsin on Monday. I haven't seen her in 3 years and I'm really excited.
- I'm really excited about the future! I can't wait to see what God holds for us in this next chapter of our lives. I've got a feeling that it'll be awesome!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Things I'm excited about...
Things I am excited/happy about: