Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

a report of sorts

  • We did get snow last week!! Almost 4 inches!!
  • One snow day and a 2 1/2 hour delay came along with it! :)
  • The weather is gorgeous today, (just 4 days after the snow...) 76 degrees and sunny.
  • I am too sick to enjoy it- found out I have bronchitis, praying that it doesn't turn into pneumonia like the last time I had bronchitis.
  • Dan has been super amazing at taking care of me. He's wonderful and so patient. I admit it, I'm pretty pathetic when I'm this sick.
  • I'll be a college graduate in less than 2 months!
  • Dan and I have been talking about moving somewhere completely new in the next year. Charleston, Savannah, and Tennessee Mountains are on the list...
  • I'm planning a trip to see my best friend in Jackson, TN.
  • I haven't seen my parents since CHRISTMAS!! It's crazy how time flies.
  • I turn 22 in a little over a week!! AHH!
  • I take my last 2 teaching certification tests next Saturday. Getting a little nervous...
  • I can't wait to see my sister-in-law and her husband this week.
  • Sadie is the perfect cat. I couldn't ask for a better one.
  • Life is so good right now, God has been so gracious to us. :)

No comments: