Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday Rest.

This weekend has been great. Very much needed. We headed up Hwy. 11 for some hiking yesterday. Just a short hike, but it was great. We haven't had a lot of time to just spend together lately, so it was really nice to just be able to talk and enjoy each other's company... in front of a beautiful waterfall.


After I finish this week of school, I'll have fall break next Monday and Tuesday. I can't believe its already here. The time is going by so quickly. I love that its Fall now. Yesterday we noticed that some of the leaves are starting to change. I love everything about Fall. We're going to get a pumpkin soon to carve and roast the seeds. I'm making a special pecan pie for Dan's birthday on Friday. All of the little things that remind you of Autumn have a special place in my heart.

No comments: