Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's almost Friday!

Could politics get any worse? I watched the debate last night and thought about the future of our country a lot. I do find security knowing that God planned who will win this election and God has already planned what will come of this broken economy we're in.

We're joining the church this Sunday. I'm so excited. It's the first time in quite a few years that I've felt a part of the church and where I'll be involved. It feels so good and I am being reminded of what the body of Christ is all about. It's amazing how God orchestrates our talents, desires, and callings years before we are born and puts groups of people together to use those talents and desires to bring others to know Him. It's amazing...

Dan turned 22 last Friday! I can't believe that he's 22 already, I met him when we were 17. I made him a special pie- chocolate espresso pecan pie. Actually two pies because I had enough filling. It turned out quite nicely, the last time I made it the filling didn't congeal, so it was runny. This time it was perfect. Perfect pie for the perfect husband. :) I love my husband and he loves me. God has really blessed us with a wonderful love. Just keeps getting better everyday.

No comments: