Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Even when times are tough, God is good.

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil.
1 Timothy 6:10


Yet He has not left himself without testimony: He has shown kindness by giving you rain from heaven and crops in their seasons; He provides you with plenty of food and fills your hearts with joy.
Acts 14:17


The economy is quite scary right now. The bailout bill was rejected and the stock market plummeted today. Its scary when the over all being of our country is in turmoil. Good thing my God is in control and not the feds. Maybe if the stock market crashed, America would turn back to Jesus.

I got to watch the presidental debate on Friday night. I'm thinking of voting for Ralph Nader!

This weekend was great. We got to visit my parents and family. My parents are spending their last night in their house tonight and tomorrow they are off to Greensboro. Pray for my mom, she still doesn't have a job up there.

I'm gearing up for the rest of the week. Its going to be a long one, but I'm looking forward to the weekend! Its going to be great, its the first weekend since summer that Daniel and I haven't had to do anything! Speaking of my husband, he is so wonderful. I got breakfast in bed Friday morning and this morning! I love him.

Pray for our president, pray for our economy, pray for revival for our country.

No comments: