Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ramblings

1. My dad resigned from the church on Sunday. They'll be moving soon. I'm still trying to figure out what its going to be like with them 6 hours away instead of 3. I miss my sister.

2. Speaking of my sister, she recently got asked to play Allstars softball for Hartsville. They've been practicing and playing so hard- and they found out Monday that they'll be playing for State next weekend! I'm so proud and excited for her. If they win State, she'll be off to Louisiana to play for the National Title!


3. My parents have been married for 25 years today! I pray that our marriage will be as focused and godly as theirs 25+ years from now.

4. Dan and I have begun talking and praying about where and what God has in store for us after graduation. Its going to be awesome!

5. Headed to my favorite place this weekend. Asheville, North Carolina. Going to see some good friends from Ridgecrest and some great family friends!

6. One reason why I love my husband so much: homemade burrito picnics made complete with dessert from Fresh Market and Frank Sinatra. He's so wonderful.

7. Pray for us. Since we've moved in together, we haven't gotten a single night of good sleep. Apparently, I'm a terrible person to sleep in the bed with. Pray that we'll both be able to sleep better and that we'll get used to sleeping in the same bed.

No comments: