Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

It's finally here!

My husband is nothing short of amazing. We're back from our honeymoon and pretty much settled into our apartment. It feels so good.

I cooked dinner last night for the first time as Daniel's wife. My stir-fry was definitely a hit.

Now I'm counting down until Erin's wedding (my sweet friend in Jackson, Tennessee that I met while working on Ridgecrest Staff)! I can't wait!

God is so good. Dan and I decided a long time ago that we wanted to have a salvation message at our wedding. We have so many friends and family members that are not Christians, and because they live across the state and nation- we're unable to invite them to church. It was short, just a simple presentation of who Jesus was and is and an invitation. We wanted everyone to know that this wedding was about what God had done in our lives and how good God is. He is the reason for our relationship and will always be the center of our life together. I am SO glad we did it. The message planted seeds in people's hearts-- and one young boy ACCEPTED CHRIST!! Satan can whisper all the lies he wants in my ears.... God wanted Dan and me to get married this early and used our wedding in an awesome way. I still can't believe it and I am so thankful. God is so faithful.

No comments: