Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2008

13 days.

I finished school on Tuesday and finished moving my things into Dan's place. It was weird leaving his place on Friday because it was the last time that he and I were in his apartment as just a couple. Next time we're there, we'll be husband and wife! I spent my last night in a college dorm room! My last night in an uncomfortable twin bed and a room with cardboard walls and cement floors! I'm so glad to be done with the stress of school. I can't believe I made it through the semester. God is merciful thats for sure.

The wedding is less than 2 weeks away... 13 days away. I can't believe it. It seems so weird. Dan and I have been dating for about 3 1/2 years. We've been absolutely sure for about 2 years that we wanted to marry each other. It seems absolutely unreal that its actually going to happen in 13 days. These next days are going to be busy, very busy. I can't wait for it to get here though. I'm starting to get so nervous and I'm praying that I won't be an emotional wreck on the wedding day.

Next week my best friend Erin gets here. She comes in on Tuesday. We're going to have a blast. Dan's family comes in on Tuesday. I can't wait to see them. I haven't seen them since January. I wish they could've been here for all of the planning and showers, but it was impossible with them up North. It'll be awesome when they do get here though.

Pray for our sanity, pray that everything gets done, pray that we'll remember the important thing: that God will be glorified through it all. The wedding is about Him, the love that he has blessed Dan and me with. God is so good.

No comments: