Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Jumping back in...

Well, time has escaped me once again. My little boy has kept me busier than I ever imagined. He's such a delight and a joy to have in our home. He just keeps me very busy these days- especially with crawling! Goodness is he into everything!!


I'm also changing up the blog a little bit. Since becoming a stay at home mom, some of my priorities have changed a little bit and I want to share things here that are important to me now and things that I'm learning. The blog will continue to have recipes and money saving ideas, but will now also have fitness/diet/exercise tips and advice, DIY projects, and parenting discussions. These past 8 months have been a blur, but God has been teaching, molding, and growing me in ways I could not have imagined before. I'm working towards becoming a better steward of my health and body, our money, and of our time at home together. I want to share all that God's been and is continuing to teach me on this journey!

No comments: