Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What a month!

Dan and I were blessed with about a month and half to get settled in and just spend time together with no work and nothing to do here in Charlotte. God really used this time to bring us closer together and strengthen our marriage so much. It has been amazing. I'm so thankful that we've had this time to just relax with each other and enjoy time with each other without the normal stressors of life.

But, today is Dan's first day at work! He was supposed to start on Monday, but the snow closed down the course. I'm so proud of his hard work and all he has done for our family to get us where we are now. He makes being proud of him so easy. I brag about him all the time because he's simply amazing. God has really blessed me with a great husband.

In the midst of having all this time together, I've been looking for a job. I've had two interviews, but neither have worked out. I have an interview tomorrow so we'll see what happens. I'm going to start volunteering soon if nothing comes my way for a job. I know that Lord has a plan- I'm just along for the ride to see what's next for me!

We are loving Charlotte more and more. We love our church here. Elevation Church is a great place. This new chapter together is amazing so far and I can't wait to see what else God has in store for us here.

No comments: