Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It hit me this morning...

It hit me this morning... I'm ready for fall. Until this morning, I had been holding onto every little bit of summer I could, and though it will probably still be in the 80s and 90s here until November, I'm ready for fall. I'm ready to buy a pumpkin, go to the Corn Maze, smell the hint of Fall in the air, go on more hiking trips, watch the leaves change colors, make a pecan pie.... the list goes on. Fall come quickly. :)

This is the only picture taken of our very unsuccessful hiking trip. My trail guide book said that the trail was "indistinct", but after a mile and a half, it just ended. We were looking for Lee Falls. After talking to some friends, we're not the only ones who couldn't find it. At the end, we were filthy from all the loose dirt and I had a bloody head. That's another story in itself. Not the best hiking trip we've ever had, but still enjoyable.
Some sewing projects from the past few days:

My second pillow.


I made this table runner Sunday night while Dan did homework.


It's reversible. :)

Next project: an apron. If Dan can make one in the 7th grade, I can do it now.

No comments: