Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Kitty, Sewing Projects, and summer's last fruit

Little Sadie likes to sleep in Dan's gym bag. She'll walk around looking for it to take a nap in.
She loves to play in drawers!

My first homemade pillow.


My first homemade place mats and my FAVORITE fabric. I have about a yard left, but I'm not sure what I'll do with it yet.


My last batch of peaches for the summer. I got these just in time from the farm. I'm not sure what I'll do with them yet. Maybe I'll freeze them and enjoy fresh peaches in the middle of January. I also got some scuppernongs this weekend. I didn't take a picture before they were all gone. All my friends up North probably don't know what they are, but they're a sweet grape like fruit, but you can't eat the skin, it's tough. They are the most delicious fruit in the world. The ones in grocery stores aren't good though. The best ones come from a vine in someone's yard that haven't been treated with pesticides. I got mine from my grandmother's.I went to visit my great grandmother last weekend. She'll be 92 this month.


1 comment:

Terrence Mercer said...

Grateful for sharingg this