Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Is it June already?

Well, it's been quite a while since I've written. I've been pretty busy. I had an amazing time visiting my best friend. Her friendship means the world to me. We had a wonderful anniversary in Charleston. I still can't believe that its been a year. My husband is beyond amazing and I can't wait for the many more years to come! I am working full time teaching sweet 4 year olds. I'm sad to say that I still have not gotten a teaching job for August. Daniel is working really long hours and we barely see each other, so life is a little strange and tiring right now.

My grandmother gave me a sewing machine this weekend. I am happy to be able to start sewing. I use to sew a lot when I was younger, but when I had a problem, my grandmother always fixed it, so I never learned to fix any of the problems. Since Saturday, I've learned that there are a lot of problems! Hopefully I will have pictures to share of my new creations soon.

Lately I've been very worried about finding a job and God's plan for us. While reading today...
"Then Abraham waited patiently, and he received what God had promised." Hebrews 6:15

Waiting patiently is so hard...

No comments: