Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Hello. Goodbye.

I'm graduating from college exactly 2 weeks from tomorrow. wow. Where did the last 4 years go? Where did the last 22 years go for that matter? I still feel like a child at heart and don't feel like I'm old enough to deal with "adult" problems. I had some
problems with our health insurance on Wednesday while my parents were here and wanted so badly for my mom to talk to them for me....
I shouldn't be this old!!!

I went to the last award's ceremony of my career at Anderson.
I received an award that I wasn't expecting at all. I could never have achieved it on my own.
God is so indescribably good.

Still praying for a job. I know God has one out there for me. It's just the waiting game for now.

And we know that for those who love God
all things work together for good
,
for those who are called according to his purpose.
- Romans 8:28



No comments: