Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

A breath of fresh air.

What a week it has been! My full time student teaching is over now. I only have a week and 3 days left.... after this week of Spring Break.

Yesterday, Dan and I spent the whole day together. I can't remember the last time we spent an entire day together. It was great. We went to an award's ceremony for Dan (he's so smart) and headed to Greenville. We spent the whole day outside. It was perfect.

Life is so good right now. Even in these economic hardtimes and the uncertainty of the future, God provides for us every day. He is so good and so faithful.

I will be graduating VERY soon. I can't believe it. I can't believe how quickly these past 4 years have went by. A lot of people are sad and can't figure out why I'm not--- but I am ecstatic! I CAN NOT wait to see what the future holds. College has been amazing and Anderson University will always hold a special place in my heart, but I am so excited about this chapter closing and moving on to another chapter with my husband by my side. Our lease is up in July- wonder what life will be like on August 1??

No comments: