Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome 2009!

Is it really 2009 already? I think I was just getting used to it being 2008. I really can't believe that Christmas is already over. We took down our tree yesterday and I felt like we had just put it up. We had a wonderful Christmas. I spent my first Christmas away from my parents and sister and we spent the Holiday with Dan's family in Delaware. We finally got all of our gifts to fit in our apartment. We had an extremely blessed Christmas, I'm still in awe of how God blessed us this year. My favorite gift was an unexpected one- money to take my last praxis tests. God has really answered my prayers with this! I have three tests to take for Education and I took the GRE and God has provided the money for ALL four of them! We also unexpectedly got a Wii for Christmas, which has definitely turned out to be a lot of fun!

We have traveled so much this break. We went to Delaware, Philadelphia, and New York City, came back and went to Jacksonville, FL for the Gator Bowl (another amazing Christmas present!), and we're heading to North Carolina tomorrow for a few nights. I'm definitely tired of being in the car, but I'm looking forward to some time in the mountains with my sweet husband.








New York City!















New Year's Eve and Gator Bowl in Jax, Fl

No comments: