Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

My lucky jersey!

The Steelers are going to the Super Bowl!! My husband and his family are from the Pittsburgh area and LOVE the Steeler's. I'm actually not sure who Dan loves more- Clemson or Pittsburgh?! I promised Dan in our wedding vows that I would love the one's he loves.... so I love the Steeler's too! haha... We're so excited about it!

This weekend was great. Dan's parents came down to visit and we showed them around the Clemson area. We took them to Roller Coaster Road, to some local artists' shops, and to downtown Greenville. They seemed to have a wonderful time. They couldn't get over how beautiful the area is... I think its partially because they've been living in boring, flat Delaware for too long.

God has really opened up some amazing doors lately. I can't figure out why He chooses to bless me the way He does, but I'm so very thankful for it.

There is a possibility for snow tonight! I'm afraid to go to the grocery store, because I'm sure everyone in town is there buying milk, bread, and kerosene heaters. I sure hope the weather man is right!

No comments: