Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Life happens.

School is back in full swing. I started my practicum teaching in 5th grade math and social studies. I absolutely love it! The kids are a challenge, but it's still wonderful. The homework, however, is not...

Pray for Dan, he's going through a hard time. He lost a good friend in a car accident that he had been sharing Christ with, but who never accepted him. He's having a hard time. He has such a big heart and I am so thankful to have a man who cares so much about people's salvation and who loves the Lord with every single ounce of him. I am SO thankful and SO proud of Dan. I hate that this happened, but I know God has a plan and will work this for good. I'm blessed with such a good man.

My parents are moving in 3 weeks! I'm so excited for them! My sister made the volleyball team at her school and found out when she moves, she'll be able to transfer in and be on the volleyball team! She's awesome, I'm so proud of her. I'm excited for the weekend, we're heading to the football game. I'm turning in my graduation application tomorrow... can NOT believe it.

God is so good to us. Even when we don't understand and when situations are hard, God is good.

No comments: