Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Well done.

Time is going by so quickly. We've already been married for two months, school starts back in less than a month, my best friend Erin is already married... it seems like just yesterday that I got the call from her that she was engaged! It seems like just yesterday it was January 3, 2007 and I had just got engaged! I can't believe how quickly the time is flying by.

I want to always use my time productively for Christ. I never want to be so caught up in myself and my own things that I forget my main purpose is to bring God glory. I don't want to look back 10, 20, 50 years from now and wonder where the time went and only have a few memorable times when I sought Christ with everything in me and shared His love every minute. I want every minute of my day to glorify Him. I want to share His love with the world- like I'm going to die tomorrow!

Time is going to fly. I know that when Dan and I are sitting on our front porch in decades to come, watching our grandchildren play, more in love than ever- we will wonder where the time went. However, I want to be able to look back on the years that went by so quickly knowing that I have made an impact on the world for Christ. I want to be secure knowing that when I reach Heaven's gates I'll hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant".

...gives me cold chills to think about...

No comments: