Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

listening

I was looking at wedding pictures recently and it brought back so many wonderful memories. The whole day was pure bliss. Nothing could've made me stop smiling. We were so happy! After the amazing honeymoon we came home and my parents told us that someone accepted Christ during the presentation of the Gospel before I had walked in to the church!! We were SO excited!! We still are! When I think back to that day, that is the first thing I think about! I am so excited and honored that God chose our wedding to change someone's life forever.

It made me think about how everything should reflect Christ. Even a day that is supposed to be "all about the bride and groom"- it should be about Jesus. I was a little hesitant about having a salvation message at our wedding, I thought people would think it was too long, but I really felt like God was leading us to do it. So we did it... and someone accepted Christ! We don't know who it was, we just know a young man raised his hand to show he had prayed the sinner's prayer. I can't wait to find out who it was when I get to heaven! God is SO good. I pray that I will never be hesitant about sharing the Gospel again. :)

No comments: