Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

25 days!!

25 days! Just a few things I'm looking forward to, the list goes on....

  • 25 days until "good night, sweet dreams" will be said in person- instead of over the phone
  • 25 days until I move myself into Dan's apartment (a lot of my stuff is already there)
  • 25 days until I get to wake up next to my most favorite person in the world
  • 25 days until I never have to drive back to Anderson at 11:30 at night
  • 25 days until the stress of planning this wedding is over (!!)
  • 25 days until I'm honeymoonin' with my honey (in Charleston- 27 days until Jamaica)
  • 25 days until morning prayers are said together-instead of a text message to tell the other that we prayed for each other
  • 25 days until I can water our plants everyday, I think Dan forgets sometimes
  • 25 days until my last name is Hazlett
  • 25 days until total happiness
  • 25 days until I share a bathroom with Dan
  • 25 days until I share a bedroom with Dan
  • 25 days until our hearts become one
  • 25 days until Dan is my husband.......

No comments: