Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

About Me...

 
Hi, I am glad you stopped by. I am Jada! I am a Southern girl, through and through. I was born and raised in the Carolina's and wouldn't mind if I never moved out of them. I've lived all over the two states: near the beach, in the mountains, in the country and the sandhills, and now in the city of Charlotte. I am married to my high school sweetheart and I am the mom to a sweet kitty cat. My husband and I love to go to the mountains and hike. We are semi-health fanatics. We love to exercise and eat healthy most of the time. I am a 5th grade teacher and I absolutely love my job. When I am at home and have free time, cooking is one of my favorite things to do. There is something so fulfilling to me to make a big meal and have friends and family gobble it up! I hope that this blog is helpful and that you also find a joy in cooking, gardening, and Southern charm. 
 Photos by Vanessa Schrotenboer Photography

 My sweet Sadie!