Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'm thankful

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is only days away. It seems like it was just here. Time goes by so quickly these days. We're heading up to Delaware for Thanksgiving this year to spend it with my in-laws. We've all got a lot to be thankful for.

A few things that I'm thankful for:
1. My Savior, Jesus Christ. I'm thankful for the Cross and what Jesus did for us on it. I'm thankful for his daily grace and unconditional love.

2. My Husband. I'm thankful that the Lord gave Dan to me and that the Lord has blessed us with an amazing relationship that continues to grow better and better.

3. My parents, sister, grandparents, and in-laws.

4. All the little things that I sometimes take for granted. I'm thankful that I can go to the grocery store whenever I need to and buy whatever I need. I'm thankful that I have a car, gas to fill the car, a bed, a place to live, air conditioning, etc. It may seem silly, but these are all things that God didn't have to give us. I'm thankful for all of those things.

5. My church. I'm thankful for Crosspoint Church and the last year and a half that we've spent there.

6. God's provision. I'm thankful for what God has in store for us and for blessing Dan with a job in Charlotte.

7. That the Clemson Tigers won last night and are heading to Tampa to play for the ACC Championship! :)

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy time with your family and be Thankful!

No comments: