Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

yucky flu, golf tournament, and Charlotte!

We went to Charlotte on Friday and found a place to live! It didn't seem real, but we got all of our leasing paperwork this morning with our new address and that made it a little more real! It's official... we're leaving the upstate on December 18th.

Since my last post, it was confirmed that Dan had H1N1 flu. I was really worried about him since it was bothering his asthma, but he is back to 100%! Now.... after all the precautions- I have it! I cleaned, I sanitized, I washed my hands, and we didn't even sleep in the same bed while he was sick... and I still got it. Lovely, I know, but I'm very thankful for my wonderful who takes such good care of me. :)

My father-in-law came to visit this weekend and we had a great time. We watched Dan play in a golf tournament Saturday and Sunday. It was fun until Sunday when I started running a fever. On a better note, Dan placed second. I am super proud of him.
A picture I took of Dan on the 16th tee box.

The lake was so beautiful during the round.

Love my amazing golfer :)

Since we're moving in December, Dan and I are trying to savor every little bit of time left here in the upstate. After being here for about four years, this place has become home. We're making a list of things to do before we leave. On the list so far: the rest of the Clemson games, being at our church every chance we get, eating at Just More BBQ as much as possible, hiking as much as possible (mainly to Rainbow Falls and Table Rock), watching the sunset at Bald Rock... that's all I've got for now. I'm sure the list will get longer.

Happy Monday.

No comments: