Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Lots of updates.

  • Dan's car is gone! We are sad that we wont be driving it anymore, we thought we'd drive it for years. We will be car shopping next weekend for a new (to Dan) car. We've decided to get another Accord since it handled so well in the wreck (not like the Kia we hit).
  • Dan also decided that my little car wasn't a safe car (it had safety ratings worse than the Kia we hit) and we bought me a 2008 CRV (we love our Honda's)! It has been my dream car for 2 years and it is super safe. I am still so excited about it.
  • Praise the Lord that the other person in the wreck's insurance has finally came through after trying to run one over on us young married people. The police report said that it wasn't our fault and they tried telling us that they wouldn't be liable. But, everything is moving along correctly now.
  • Since I last wrote- I now have a full time job teaching a 4 year old preschool class. I've been doing it for about 2 weeks now and I love it. It's tiring, but fun.
  • The weather has been great lately! I can't believe how cold it has gotten. I unpacked my few fall decorations yesterday. I have also started my Christmas shopping. I know, crazy, but it's more affordable when done over time instead of one or two days.
  • I heard this week that America needs $500 million DAILY to pay on the interest on the loans we have from China. And there won't be any taxes on people who make less than 200K a year?? hmmm....
  • We're going up to Linville, NC today for a job interview for Dan. We're really excited about the possibility.
  • We still have no idea what the future holds. Dan graduates December 17 and our lease is up December 31 so we shall see where the Lord takes us. We're excited, anxious too, but mostly excited about the possibilities.

No comments: