Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

My husband.


In a few days, Dan and I will be enjoying Charleston for a special day. Sunday will mark one year of marriage. It's been one amazing year! I love Dan more today than I did last year and I didn't think that was possible.

I love my husband because:
  1. He is in love with Jesus- more than he is in love with me.
  2. He works hard.
  3. He is so incredibly intelligent.
  4. He doesn't even know how incredibly intelligent he is.
  5. He has dreams that he works hard to achieve.
  6. He listens to God's guidance when it comes to our family and what we need to do.
  7. He's generous.
  8. He shares the gospel with people on a regular basis (including his parents).
  9. He takes out the trash.
  10. He takes care of the money/budget because I find it all very annoying.
  11. He takes care of himself by working out and eating healthy.
  12. He tells me when I am wrong in love.
  13. He listens to me.
  14. I am his standard of beauty.
  15. He will make an amazing father one day.
  16. He is so very good looking. :)
  17. He loves his parents and family. He loves my parents and my family.
  18. He loves me like Christ loves the Church and teaches me about that love daily.
I love my husband more today than I ever thought imaginable. He is an amazing man and I look up to him for his faith and diligence. God has really blessed me with an amazing husband.

Daniel, you are mine and I am yours. I love you so much and can't wait to grow to love you more and more through out the many years to come.

No comments: