Pages

Friday, April 4, 2008

so here I am.

Life is crazy. I've been so busy. Working two jobs, keeping up my grades, planning a wedding... pretty hectic. Somehow, I'm happy through it all. God is good, thats for sure.

Going to the mountains this weekend to visit the Becks, the family Daniel lived with during his internship last semester. Eating french toast from Fireside tomorrow and having sushi with some friends tomorrow night- tomorrow will be perfect. Maybe I won't gain 5 pounds...

Everyday I'm astounded more and more by God's love for me and how he chooses to bless me. Daniel is so wonderful, and I learn from him everyday. I admire him so much. Still haven't figured out why in the world God chose to bless me with this wonderful man... nevertheless, I'm ecstatic about it. We're getting close to the 40 day mark-- man oh man...

No comments: